Just prior to the first World War, a school opened at North Bendoc. Evidently Mrs H Cameron agreed to provide a building for use as a school which was to be completed by 10th Mach 1913.
The Hon J Cameron, MLA on 18h March 1913, enquired regarding the opening date for the school and Mrs H Cameron agreed to lease the building as from 1st April 1913.
However, the actual opening date was 18th April 1913 and the HT (head teacher) was Albert E Church. The school was finally closed on 22nd April 1941.